Old Town, Downtown Dubai - Our latest renovation
We have just completed a complete renovation in the prestige neighborhood of Old Town in the Burj Khalifa District.
While many of investors and end users shy away from Old Town due to the lack of light and dark appearances, this is a perfect example of how to bring the interiors up to the same level of excellence as the exterior design, the location, facilities and charm of the area.
Especially for prospective buyers in the Old Town, this could give the last nudge to get excited about Old Town and leave behind any doubts and see the properties within as the fantastic investment that they are.
Any queries from the residents or requirements for upgrades please call 800 INTERIOR or visit algebra-contracting.com
Should you be looking at buying, renting or selling in the area you can be sure to get the best service with our sister company Algebra Real Estate by calling 800 BROKER
The renovation works above included:
- approval works from all authorities e.g. Emaar, Dubai Municipality etc.
- all demolition works including removal of kitchen walls
- all floor tiling, bathroom tiling, plumbing and electrical works
- bathroom renovation and refurbishment with design tiles
- kitchen renovation and remodel with new kitchen cupboards, counter tops and back splash
- all ceiling and gypsum work including the lighting works
For any enquiries for your Dubai renovation projects please call 800 INTERIOR or email email@example.com.