2 bedroom renovation, Kamoon, Old Town, Downtown Dubai
This Apartment has been completely refurbished in collaboration with our associate Designer, Johanna Doumba (www.johannadoumbadesign.com).
Given the typically dark features in Old Town, we have adjusted the interior of this Apartment by transforming it from a darker impression to a light, inviting and more modern atmosphere.
We re-designed the kitchen by removing all non-structural walls and replaced all cabinetry, combining the guest bathroom to cater to a larger pantry and laundry cupboard.
We installed an amazing cupboard along the hallway to allow for more storage i.e. suitcase space, linen press, stationery cupboard etc.
Both bathrooms were transformed to have walk in showers along with a much lighter color scheme.
We kept as many of the original elements as possible however brightened them up by painting them white.
Our scope includes:
- approval works from all authorities e.g. Emaar, Dubai Municipality etc.
- all demolition works including removal of kitchen walls
- all floor tiling, bathroom tiling, plumbing and electrical works
- bathroom renovation and refurbishment with design tiles
- kitchen renovation and remodel with new kitchen cupboards, counter tops and back splash
- all ceiling and gypsum work including the lighting works
For any enquiries for your Dubai renovation projects please call 800 INTERIOR or email firstname.lastname@example.org